Wednesday 24 November 2010

Stimulation...

The exhibition of Craigie Horsfield who showed foto's woven in jacvquard on big scale were very impressive... i felt my fingers itching.
Time to go back to the loom! The black warp that was beamed up this summer ...  i treated through hedles and reed. Further the designing could start.
This is the picture i started with. It was taken by my son, the Telletubby collection of my friend (or part of it). He used some speciale filter to create it.
I reduced colours till 40 were left and now i'm looking for matching colours by making colour samplings. I'm using  6 weft colours in a double weave construction. The present results are nice but not sufficient... have a look:

2 comments:

  1. I read your article..I like it..Thanks

    Postcards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly one of the most valuable posts. Great tips from beginning till end. Lots of suggestions for me and for people. Superb work


    Customized Pins

    ReplyDelete